The Summary Minutes are below and a PDF file copy is here.
GMB Northants Community Branch
Secretary: Alan Irwin
Summary Notes from Branch Meeting held on the 29th July 2021
2. A meeting to be organised with Region to ensure a smooth take-over of the Branch Secretary’s Officers position and to support the in-coming Secretary.
3. A full report was presented by our Digital Communications Officer. Our monthly email newsletter was sent to 1518 branch members and opened and read by 447 members which was considered a good response from members. Our website now has SSL certificate set-up making it secure and has a padlock in search bar which gives users confidence and helps with where our website appears in search results. In the last 30 days we have had 81 website visits. Contact page to be updated with new branch officers names, photo and a @gmbnorthants.org email address. Our Social Media reported 152 likes and 191 followers for our Facebook and 698 followers on Twitter
4. An excellent report was presented by our Equality Officer which will be reported in the coming weeks on our website.
5. A comprehensive workplace report was received from our Full Time Officer and Accompanying Reps on cases taken on behalf of members.
6. It was agreed that future branch meetings should include reports from our Youth Officer and Race Officer with up to date GMB activity both in the region and at national level.